Types of cookies and purpose
• Analytical Cookies: These Cookies allow tracking and analysis of user behavior. This information is used for statistical purposes, since, for example, it records the origin of the visit, the pages you have visited or the date and time of the visit.
• Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow improving the user's experience on the web. An example of using this type of Cookies are those used to, for example, remember the language selected in the previous visit.
• Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of the website. They serve to identify the session, the reservation process or share content through social networks.
• Session cookies: These cookies are only used while the user accesses the web.
• Persistent cookies: Cookies that are stored on the device and can be accessed for a specified time.
• Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are installed on the device or user's browser and are managed by another entity that is not ÚRSULA LLIBRES, for example, Google.
How to deny cookies from the following browsers: